- Be kind to each other.
- Use respectful language and behavior.
- Chromebooks are for school-appropriate use only. Whatever you do on them can be seen by the district.
- Treat classmates online the way you would treat them face to face.
- Stay focused on learning during your learning time!
- Check in every day.
- Stay secure – log in using GUSD Google or Clever only, and don’t tell anyone else your password.
Remember that whatever you post on our class website will be seen by all of your classmates, their parents, your teachers, and your principal – so make good choices! If you choose not to follow our expectations, you will lose commenting privileges.