Skip to content
- Don’t give anyone your password, last name, address, or any information about your family.
- Don’t talk to strangers on the Internet.
- Don’t fill in a profile that asks for your last name or address.
- Don’t visit a chat room without an adult’s / parent’s permission.
- Don’t stay online if you see something you think your parents won’t like.
- Don’t post pictures of yourself or your family online.
- Do not download or install anything.
- If you have any questions about something you read, ask your parent or guardian.