- Thank you for your patience and understanding while we get everything set up.
- Please fill out today’s check-in.
- We will be going LIVE on GimKit for Division Facts! Mr. Sasse will post the code at 1:00. The game will start at 1:05. The game will end at 1:15. See you there! (You’ll need a whiteboard or pencil/paper to solve the problems!)
- Thanks for playing! See you again tomorrow.
Some students are skipping the videos and then are getting confused about the assignments. Please watch the videos and complete the assignments in order. 🙂
- Ms. Micev’s Notes Video
- Practice Video
- Review Video
- Practice Problems
- Homework (This one is a CHALLENGE. Please try your best but don’t worry if you get stuck.)
- Please spend at least 30 minutes on Freckle Math. (click on the picture of a pig)
- Watch this video about how to underline in Google Slides.
- Watch this video about Temporal (time) words.
- Complete today’s grammar activity about Temporal (time) words.
- Complete today’s Journal entry.
- Take out your One and Only Ivan book.
- Read the front section of the book, the “Glossary” pages.
- Complete the vocabulary assignment.
- Re-watch the video from Monday about how soap works.
- Check out Mr. Sasse’s new video about how you can teach your family about how soap works.
- With your parent’s permission, try this experiment at home! Show your siblings or parents how soap works.
- If you try it at home, send Mr. Sasse a picture using ClassDojo. 🙂
- Please log in to PE with Coach Dyer.
- If you are in orchestra, please join the orchestra Google Classroom. You should have an invite from Mrs. Hayhurst. If you did not get it, please email me or send me a ClassDojo message so that I can add you.