- We will be going LIVE at 11:30am. Mr. Sasse will post the code here at 11:30. The game will start at 11:35. The game will end at 11:45. See you there!!
- All done for today. Congratulations to Emmanuel, Anthony, Martin, and Vahe for winning.
- Click Here to answer today’s morning meeting question
- Today, go back and reply to some classmates comments from earlier in the week. 🙂
Some students are skipping the videos and then are getting confused about the assignments. Please watch the videos and complete the assignments in order. 🙂
- Ms. Micev’s notes video.
- Watch this music video (keep change flip!)
- Use your whiteboard and follow along with the video. Pause the video if it goes too fast.
- Complete the homework problems. You will need scratch paper or your whiteboard. Do not guess random numbers.
- Pressing the “Share” button is NOT THE SAME as turning something in! To get credit for your work, you must press TURN IN!!! Please watch this video if you don’t understand how.
- If you don’t know how to edit Google Slides, watch this video.
- Complete your grammar work for today.
- Complete your journal entry for today.
- PS: The “Crocodiles” assignment is an April Fools Joke. I hope you read the directions today. Don’t turn it in. 😛
- Take out your One and Only Ivan book.
- Open your book to Page 4. Follow along with the Audiobook while you read. Please don’t read ahead.
- Complete the Ivan Discussion Questions.
- Read pages 376-383 in your science textbook.
- As you read, fill in the Mixtures Notetaker.
- Complete the Mixtures/Solutions Vocabulary assignment. Use your textbook to help you.
- Complete the science homework. Use your textbook to help you.
- If you forgot how to type in Google Slides, watch this video.
- Check Google Classroom. Make sure you have finished all of your assignments from this week. Everything should be grey. If it is blue, that means you did not turn it in yet. All assignments are due by Sunday!
- Check your grades for the week in Google Classroom.