- None Today. Check back tomorrow for a Fun-Friday game!
Some students are skipping the videos and then are getting confused about the assignments. Please watch the videos and complete the assignments in order. 🙂
- Watch Ms. Micev’s notes video on Multiplication with Mixed Numbers.
- Watch this review video on Multiplication with Mixed Numbers.
- Follow along on your whiteboard or in your notebook with these practice problems.
- Review this step by step video.
- Complete these practice problems. You will need scratch paper or a whiteboard to do your work.
- Solve your homework.
- Spend 30 minutes on Freckle. Only 7 students logged into Freckle yesterday. You are expected to complete all of your assignments!
- Remember to click “turn in” when you are finished with an assignment in Google Classroom. Please watch this video to review how.
- Go back and “turn in” any assignments from this week in Google Classroom that you have not turned in yet.
- Watch this video reviewing how to edit Google Slides.
- Complete your grammar work for today.
- Complete your journal entry for today.
- Take out your One and Only Ivan book.
- Read pages 1-3. Please don’t read ahead.
- Complete the Ivan Discussion Questions.
- Watch this funny video to see a “real life” example of how germs spread, and why social distancing is so important.
- Read pages 376-383 in your science textbook.
- Watch Mr. Sasse’s notes video about mixtures.
- Take the mixtures “quiz” – it is okay to use your notes and textbook to find the answers.
- None 🙂