- Mr. Sasse’s Video Message
- Two of my former students are making a “welcome to middle school” zoom. They asked me to send you this survey. Please take it to help them 🙂
- Coming up THIS WEEK:
- TODAY at 11:00am: One and Only Ivan Book Chat Zoom. Come to discuss One and Only Ivan with Mr. Sasse. If you come to this Zoom, you will get to skip the reading assignment for today. Optional.
- TODAY at 4:30pm: Mindfulness Monday with Ms. Hande! Click here to join. Optional.
- TOMORROW at 9:30am: Zoom Math help with Mr. Sasse. If you need help with math, come to this Zoom. Optional.
- Wednesday at 12 noon: All fifth grade Zoom. Required attendance. We will be saying hello to each other and chatting for the first 10 minutes, and then Mr. Sasse and Ms. Micev will be going over directions for a major writing assignment. This session will be recorded and posted later in case you can’t come to the Zoom.
- Thursday at 1:00pm: Zoom Math help with Mr. Sasse. If you need help with math, come to this Zoom. Optional.
- Friday at 11:00am: Fun Friday! GimKit and Kahoot Math Facts on Zoom. You’ll need your Chromebook to Zoom and a smartphone or tablet for GimKit and Kahoot. Optional.
- We are doing a math review this week as many students still need practice from last week.
- Video part 1 (review)
- Video part 2 (review)
- Math Practice
- Please spend at least 20 minutes today on Happy Numbers in Clever.
- Read Ivan pages 165-173
- Reading questions
Grammar & ELD