- Mr. Sasse’s Video Message
- Two of my former students are making a “middle school survival guide” and would love if you could check it out and give them feedback. Here is part 1 about lockers. If you have any questions you want to ask them, please submit them here and they will answer your questions. This will go directly to their email address.
- Coming up THIS WEEK:
- TODAY at 9:30am: Zoom Math help with Mr. Sasse. If you need help with math, come to this Zoom. Optional.
- TOMORROW at 12 noon: All fifth grade Zoom. Required attendance. We will be saying hello to each other and chatting for the first 10 minutes, and then Mr. Sasse and Ms. Micev will be going over directions for a major writing assignment. This session will be recorded and posted later in case you can’t come to the Zoom.
- Thursday at 1:00pm: Zoom Math help with Mr. Sasse. If you need help with math, come to this Zoom. Optional.
- Friday at 11:00am: Fun Friday! GimKit and Kahoot Math Facts on Zoom. You’ll need your Chromebook to Zoom and a smartphone or tablet for GimKit and Kahoot. Optional.
- Read pages 171-181 in Ivan.
- Answer the reading questions.
Grammar & ELD
- Read science textbook page 232-235
- BrainPOP Video
- Orchestra, don’t forget your Zoom meetings today.