- Promotion speeches are LATE. Turn yours in by today. I will not accept them for promotion after today.
- Hello from our classroom
- Coming up this week:
- TODAY from 12:30pm-1:30pm: Individual Math help on Zoom with Mr. Sasse. Send Mr. Sasse a chat message for the Zoom link. Mr. Sasse will screen-share with you to help you on your math. Optional.
- Wednesday at 12 noon: One and Only Ivan book club with Mr. Sasse. Come to this Zoom to talk about The One and Only Ivan. If you come to this book club and participate, you will get to skip the reading assignment for the day. Optional.
- Thursday at 10:00am: Mystery Science LIVE with astronaut Jessica Meir, who just returned from space last month! Optional.
- Thursday from 1:00-2:00pm: Individual Math help on Zoom with Mr. Sasse. Send Mr. Sasse a chat message for the Zoom link. Mr. Sasse will screen-share with you to help you on your math. Optional.
- Friday at 9:30am: Zoom with a middle-schooler! Zoom with some of my former students who are in middle school now and ask them questions about what middle school is like.
- Friday at 11:00am: Fun Friday! Let’s play some morning meeting games. We’ll chat with each other, do a mad-lib, and play hangman. Fun hangout. Optional.
- Watch Ms. Micev’s videos and take notes with her in your workbook.
- Math Workbook page 858 and 859, all problems. Submit your homework here. If you’re not sure how to submit your homework, watch this video for directions.
- Song to help you learn the shapes.
- Log in to Benchmark
- Re-Read Unit 7, Conflict that Shaped a Nation, pages 6-9
- Upload your 5th grade speech – FINISH TODAY!!!!
- Read Ivan pages 221-227
- Review Questions
Grammar & ELD
- Watch Mr. Sasse’s Lesson
- Read textbook pages 256 & 257
- Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvchlWftt80
- Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4pWafuvdrY
- Read textbook pages 254-255
- Two of my former students are working on a project to help you get ready for middle school.
- Orchestra students, don’t forget to complete your orchestra assignments today.