- None 🙂
- TODAY at 9:30am: Zoom with a middle-schooler! Zoom with some of my former students who are in middle school now and ask them questions about what middle school is like. Optional.
- TODAY at 11:00am-11:15am: Fun Friday! Let’s play some morning meeting games. We’ll chat with each other, do a mad-lib, and play hangman. Fun hangout. Optional.
- Coming up NEXT WEEK:
- Tuesday 1:00-2:00: Math Help with Mr. Sasse. Send Mr. Sasse a chat message asking for the Zoom link. I will screen-share with you to help you with your math. Optional.
- Wednesday 10:00: Book Club with Mr. Sasse. Come to this Zoom to read and discuss Ivan together. If you come to this Zoom, you will be allowed to skip the day’s assignment. Optional.
- Thursday 11:30-1:00: Math Help with Mr. Sasse. Send Mr. Sasse a chat message asking for the Zoom link. I will screen-share with you to help you with your math. Optional.
- Friday 11:00: Fun Friday! We’ll be chatting and saying Hello on Zoom, then playing some GimKit and Kahoot games. Come and hang out with your friends. Optional.
- Friday 2:00-3:00: Math Help with Mr. Sasse. Send Mr. Sasse a chat message asking for the Zoom link. I will screen-share with you to help you with your math. Optional.
- Assignment – only 13 people turned this in yesterday so I am assigning it again today.
- Think about the protest signs we read about in the book on pages 231-233. If you had been there, what type of protest sign would you make? Create your own protest sign. Use paper, markers, crayons, and any other supplies you have at home. If you don’t have anything to draw with, you can use Google Drawings. Then upload a picture of your protest sign or Google Drawing into Google Classroom.
Grammar & ELD
- If you missed Mystery Science Live yesterday, you can watch the recording here.
- Bill Nye – Oceans
- No worksheet – happy Fun Friday 🙂
- There’s no school on Monday.
- ORCHESTRA STUDENTS: Directions From Mrs. Hayhurst:Please return your instrument to Columbus on Tuesday, May 26th! Please respect social distancing guidelines and also wear a facemask. Enter through the parking lot gates, drive to the auditorium where we will collect the instrument, and you will then be able to drive off campus. See attached schedule for drop-off:9:00 am String Ensemble and 5th Grade Beginning Violin Students – (17)
10:00 am Violin Class 4th Grade Students – (17)
11:00 am Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, and Baritone Students – (18))
12:00 pm -1:00 pm Students/families who cannot come earlier