Community

Notifications
Clear all

1/14 Ivan

Mr. Sasse
(@mrsasse)

Re-read page 53 of your Ivan book. 

What do you think Stella means when she says: ''There is a difference between ''can't remember'' and ''won't remember.''

Topic starter Posted : January 14, 2021 11:09 AM
Sofia and lkho9661 liked
(@sisk0053)

I think from her point  of view she means  that when she says that there is a difference between can’t remember, and won’t remember she means that she  can remember but not at that moment and won’t remember means that you have completely forgot about something. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:19 AM
Mari
 Mari
(@mjav7494)

I think she says that dont say can remember if you dont remember, and dont say dont remember if you cant remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:20 AM
(@hsha7859)

She is basically is saying it is not that you can't remember Ivan it is that you wont remember because you forgot.  

ReplyQuote
Mr. Sasse liked
 Ryan
(@rsha6405)

She can’t tell the difference.

ReplyQuote
(@ssch9271)

It means that there are somethings you truly cant remember for the fact you can only remember so much. And there are somethings you know, but never focus on to the point you wont remember it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:23 AM
Mr. Sasse liked
(@tsar0875)
Trusted Member

She means that sometimes you don't want to remember something and sometimes you want to remember something but you can't remember it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:27 AM
(@lkat2640)

The difference is like ¨won't remember¨ means he doesn't want to remember, but ¨can't remember¨ means he actually can't remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:31 AM
Mr. Sasse liked
(@lkho9661)

I think she means That she doesn't  care that much  if she doesn't  remember something and that her mind cant remember everything . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 11:39 AM
(@agal8983)

What she means is that the difference between won't and can't is that he won't remember cause he forgot  and can't is when  you get like amnesia then you REALLY can't remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 1:21 PM
Noah liked
(@ajau7420)

she means don't say you remember when you don't remember, and if you say you cant remember you actually can't remember 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 4:46 PM
(@sshe7461)

i think Stella means that ¨cant remember¨ is like she cant remember it at all or like she will forget it by accident and, ¨wont remember¨ is like she will forget it by accident. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 5:54 PM
(@mkha9346)

It think it mean can't remember is saying that they can not remember for that time, but won't remember is saying that they don't care and will not even try to remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 7:37 PM
(@akhu9673)
Posted by: @mrsasse

Re-read page 53 of your Ivan book. 

What do you think Stella means when she says: ''There is a difference between ''can't remember'' and ''won't remember.''

I think that she means that if you don’t remember, don’t say that you remember if you dont know or don’t remember, and don’t lie and say that you don’t remember if you remember it or what it is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2021 8:59 PM
Noah liked
(@ldem6466)

Stella has good memory, Stella says memories are precious, Stella likes a guy named Karl.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 15, 2021 11:26 AM